Smart Sensor - Oxford - UK
Medical monitoring Solutions
SmartSensor telemed was established to develop new concepts in devices and services for detecting and managing disease and risk of disease. The company is based near Oxford, England.
Fuel4vision was given the challenge to build an online webtool to create language variants of the OGTT device and instruction manual. Doctors in any country can login and fill in the relevant fields for the OGTT device and instructional manual to print locally in their language when receiving their devices for testing groups.
The mobile web tool includes:
- User accounts in English or localised language
- Manage creation and testing and refinement of language variants
- Webtool saves down every version for later reference
- Instructions on each page to guide the user with ‘tool tips’
- Shows English device with a blank device next to it, user populates text fields/blank device using local language then saves and prints out.
- User tests and makes notes then comes back to the web tool
- User can refine text, reprint, retest, refine…
The outcome is to work with overseas clinicians to create and user test a localised device, ahead of us building a local version of real devices. Works on desktops as well as mobile devices.